If you are on a special diet or you are exercising, you know how important the healthy smoothies and the snack bars are. You need to watch what you are eating plus you need to exercise a lot if you want to achieve your goal. That’s why you need a lot of energy that you can easily get from these on the go snacks.
All of them are really easy to make and usually you just need the right ingredients and a food processor. Check out these awesome recipes and try to make these healthy energy snack bars at home. Believe me they are much better than the ones that you will buy from the store and much healthier. Plus you will save a lot of money.
1. Raw Energy Bars with Chocolate, Cashew And Almond
2. Kamut Dark Chocolate Energy Bars
3. Seed Energy Bars
4. Healthy 5-Ingredient Granola Bars
5. Blueberry Vanilla Greek Yogurt Granola Bars
6. Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
7. Healthy Brownie Granola Bars
8. Chia, Quinoa, and Banana Granola Bars
9. Vegan Coconut Bars
10. The Sweet Bean Energy Bar
11. Nut Free Snack Bars
Author: Viktor Milevski
Perfectionist by nature, big enthusiast, great chef, blogger and a beer lover…