Staying healthy is everyone’s ultimate goal in life. So when we travel or when we’re at home we make sure that everything around us is clean and free from any dirt that might become sources of diseases, especially our beds. Not only should our bedroom be clean, it should also be aesthetically pleasing to make sure that we get to relax whenever we are tired.
Staying Clean and Comfy While Traveling
When traveling, you want to ensure that you have a hotel where you can rest in after the transactions of the day. One of the first things you ask when you check into a hotel is the kind of bed available in the room where you will be sleeping.
Front desk clerks make you decide what to choose: single, double, matrimonial, or king-sized beds. Whatever bed you select, make sure they’ve gone through sanitation and are free from bed bugs or other parasites and insects that might cause you illnesses.
Remember, the center of attraction in all bedrooms is a clean and comfortable bed. Also, hotels hire interior designers to decorate the bedrooms and pathways as these will attract more attention from travelers. The designs are well-thought of to make sure that not only will your body be comfortable, but your eyes as well.
Home: Where Happiness and Comfort Lies
In your home, beds are some of the most valuable furniture that you have. It is where you will lie down when you want to rest and it is the one which has the greatest impact on your well-being and your health. So, be wise in the selection of beds.
Another allurement you would like to check in your home is the interior design. The interior design of any space influences your subconscious. And when you talk about it, you speak about the aesthetics, like how nice it looks, how emulating the style of decoration is, and what trends of design are there.
Would you believe, any choices that you select in designing your home has an impact on your perceptions and emotions? The perfect blending of colors makes a very attractive interior design.
Colors In Aesthetic Designs
It is not surprising that the primary element of an exquisite interior design is color. Here are some small details on colors to guide you in making your room creative and homey to see.
- Red: Symbolizes passion and power. It can make spaces warm and feel intimate.
- Orange: Presents a jerk of innovation and energy. It’s best to use as an accent to leave an overwhelming feeling to people.
- Yellow: Represents creation, creativity, and happiness. It creates a peaceful aura when it blends with neutral and natural light colors.
- Green: Famous for its soothing qualities. It’s the perfect selection for a passageway or a foyer because it cools out a transition from outdoors.
- Blue: Bolsters a freshness and calm feeling. It’s perfect in living rooms or bedrooms because it adds sophistication.
- Purple: Denotes luxury and royalty. Also, purple is prosperous, regal, and mysterious. Lighten up a bit, and you generate an elegant lavender hue for your bedrooms
- Gray: Bestows serenity and relaxation.
- Brown: It gives a relaxing caress.
- Black: A power booster. Black is good for furniture pieces you want to attract the eye.
- White: Represents purity and cleanliness. It is excellent for defining spaces and is suitable in color conjunction.
Always remember, when you select colors for your interior design, an assortment of three colors is much better than just one. You don’t want to make your room look too monotonous.
Make sure that the colors you select complement and not compete with each other. The complementary colors are those that are opposite of each when you look at the color wheel. A quick Google search will show you all the combinations that you can do to make your room look perfect. Some examples of complementary colors are shades of yellow and shades of blue, as well as shades of red and shades of green.
For the bigger items, choose the neutral colors for the floorings and walls, and a peaceful color for sturdy items like furniture. Then, you can choose a dramatic one for the decors and accessories. Choose colors that are calm, clean, and very relaxing to promote wellness. These all depend on you because your favorite color can most likely make you calm and relaxed.
However, do not disregard the temptation of coming up with an interior style that reflects and suits your personality. With different colors combined to manifest a creative design, you get to own your room.
Author Bio: Rachel Minahan is a passionate designer of homes and dream houses. She specializes in choosing the perfect furniture for your dream home. She caters clients all around the world and usually checks the latest trend in furniture and home designing online to get ideas for her next projects. In spite of her busy schedule, she still writes everything in her journal for her to have a record of the things she did that day.
Author: Guest Author
This blog post was written and submitted by a guest author.