There is nothing more annoying than blackheads! They are the ultimate nightmare of every person. These tiny little black spots on your face can sometimes make you scream. The worst thing is that they come back, even if you go to a cosmetician. That’s why today we will show you 5 easy ways to get rid of them ones and for all. You need nothing special, because you can find all of the ingredients at home. Check out our 5 favorite blackhead removal homemade recipes.
- Cut a lemon in half and add a honey on top of it. Rub the lemon on your face for 5 minutes and then rinse with cold water. You will feel the difference right away!
- Mix baking soda and honey. Make a fine paste and cover the blackhead area on your face. Wait for the paste to get dry and then peel it off.
- Soak a paper towel in an egg white and place it on the blackhead area. Let it get dry and peel it off. Simple and amazing!
- Make a paste out of toothpaste and salt. Apply the mixture on the blackheads and leave it on for 5 minutes. After that, wash it off with cold water.
- Mix 1 spoon gelatin powder and 3 spoons milk. Microwave the mixture for 10 seconds. Cover the blackhead area on your face, and leave the mask for 15 minutes. After that, peel it off.
Author: Viktor Milevski
Perfectionist by nature, big enthusiast, great chef, blogger and a beer lover…